Bike Industries & Podium Prizes have teamed up to give you the chance of winning another limited edition bike! Last year Podium Prizes offered a Scott Redding Ducati Panigale 959 Pramac Racing Replica! This year, we’re offer this limited edition Aprilia RSV4 RF Redding Replica worth over £20,000!
We will be at every BSB round at the Bike.Ind stand throughout 2018 and also at the World Superbikes at Donnington Park so come take a look at the prize you could win!
Last years winner was Manfred Mayer from Wiggensbach Germany who won the Ducati 959 Special Edition ‘I am truly speachless about winning this competetion for such a unique bike! When i got the phone call telling me i had won i was in disbelief and a bit confused to what i was being told! but when it finally settled in that i had won i was very happy!’
All you have to do to have the chance to win; click the link below, answer the question and select how many tickets you would like to purchase! Remember you have to be in it, to win it! Follow Bike Industries (bikeind) on all of our social media platforms for regular updates and mini competitions were items such as riders helmets, sliders and much more will be up for grabs!
Any questions? we will be happy to help so drop us a email at firstname.lastname@example.org
RSV4 RF SPECIFICATION
• Engine Type – Aprilia longitudinal 65° V-4 cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid cooling system, double overhead camshafts (DOHC), four valves per cylinder
• Fuel – Unleaded petrol
• Bore & Stroke – 78 x 52.3 mm
• Total Engine Capacity – 999.6 cc
• Compression Ratio – 13.6:1
• Max Power At Crankshaft – 201 HP (148 kW) at 13,000 rpm
• Max Torque At Crankshaft – 115 Nm at 10,500 rpm
• Fuel System – Airbox with front dynamic air intakes. Variable length intake ducts controlled via the engine control unit.
• Ignition – 4 Marelli 48-mm throttle bodies with 8 injectors and latest generation Ride-By-Wire engine
management. Multiple engine maps selectable by the rider with bike in motion: T (Track), S (Sport), R (Race)
• Magneti Marelli digital electronic ignition system integrated in engine control system, with one spark
plug per cylinder and “stick-coil” type coils
• Starter – Electric
• Exhaust – 4 into 2 into 1 layout, two oxygen sensors, lateral single silencer with ECU-controlled bypass valve and
integrated trivalent catalytic converter (Euro 3)
• Alternator – Flywheel mounted 450W alternator with rare earth magnets
• Lubrication – Wet sump lubrication system with oil radiator and two oil pumps (lubrication and cooling)
• Transmition – 6-speed cassette type gearbox
• 1st: 39/15 (2.600); 2nd: 33/16 (2.063); 3rd: 34/20 (1.700); 4th: 31/21 (1.476)
5th: 31/23 (1.348); 6th: 34/27 (1.259)
• Clutch – Gear lever with Aprilia Quick Shift electronic system (AQS)
Multi plate wet clutch with mechanical slipper system
• Primary Drive – Straight cut gears and integrated flexible coupling, drive ratio: 73/44 (1,659)
• Second Drive – Chain: Drive ratio: 41/16 (2.562)
• Traction Managment – APRC System (Aprilia Performance Ride Control), which includes Traction Control (ATC), Wheelie
Control (AWC), Launch Control (ALC), all of which can be configured and deactivated independently.
• Chassis – Aluminium dual beam chassis with pressed and cast sheet elements.
• Adjustments foreseen:
headstock position and rake, engine height, swingarm pin height
Adjustable Öhlins steering damper
• Front Suspension – Öhlins fork with TIN surface treatment. Low profile forged aluminium radial calliper mountings.
• Adjustable spring preload and hydraulic compression and rebound damping. Wheel travel: 120 mm
• Rear Suspension – Double braced aluminium swingarm; mixed low thickness and sheet casting technology.
• Öhlins Racing monoshock with piggy-back, fully adjustable in: spring preload, wheelbase and
hydraulic compression and rebound damping. APS progressive linkage. Wheel travel 130 mm.
• Brakes – Front: Dual 320-mm diameter floating stainless steel disc with lightweight stainless steel rotor and
aluminium flange with 6 pins. Brembo M430 monobloc radial callipers with 4 Ø 30 mm opposing
pistons. Sintered pads. Radial pump and metal braided brake hose
• Rear: 220 mm diameter disc; Brembo calliper with two Ø 32 mm separate pistons. Sintered pads.
Pump with integrated tank and metal braided hose
• ABS Bosch 9MP, adjustable to 3 maps, equipped with RLM (Rear wheel Lift-up Mitigation) strategy
which can be disengaged.
• Wheel Rims – Forged aluminium alloy, completely machined, 5 split spokes.
Tyres – Radial tubeless.
Front: 120/70 ZR 17
Rear: 200/55 ZR 17 (alternative: 190/50 ZR 17; 190/55 ZR 17)
Dry Weight – 180 kg*
Tank – 18.5 litres (4-litre reserve included)
*Kerb weight, without battery and fluids.